Welcome to Owl Code - A platform filled with best programming related tutorials across the internet.
Whether you are an experienced programmer or not, this website is intended for everyone who wishes to learn the C programming language.
Here are the 5 C programming tutorials you will ever watch!
1. C Programming for Beginners | C Programming Tutorial | Learn C | Intellipaat
🔥Intellipaat C Programming & Data Structure Training: https://intellipaat.com/c-data-struct...
In this C Programming for beginners video you will learn C Programming right from beginning to all the advanced concepts required to master this language.
This C Programming tutorial is a full C Programming course where you will master how to write programs in C language extensively.
📕 Read complete C Programming tutorial here: https://bit.ly/2Lwg0ci 📝
Are you looking for something more? Enroll in our C Programming & data structure certification training and become a certified C Programmer (https://intellipaat.com/c-data-struct...). It is a 16 hrs instructor led Intellipaat C Programming training which is completely aligned with industry standards and certification bodies.
2. C Programming Tutorial for Beginners by Freecodecamp.org
This course will give you a full introduction into all of the core concepts in the C programming language. Follow along with the tutorial video and you'll be a C programmer in no time!
Course developed by Mike Dane. Check out his YouTube channel for more great programming courses: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvmI...
3. C Programming For Beginners | Learn C Programming | C Tutorial For Beginners | Edureka
🔥 Edureka Online Courses: https://www.edureka.co This Edureka video on "C Programming For Beginners" ( C Tutorial blog: https://www.edureka.co/blog/c-program... ) will help you to Learn C Programming basics with examples. This C tutorial for beginners covers all the topics for all the three categories of learners, beginner, intermediate and experienced professionals.
4. C Programming Tutorial | Learn C programming | C language
C Programming Language is the most popular computer language and most used programming language till now. It is very simple and elegant language. 1) This is by far the most comprehensive C Programming course you'll find here, or anywhere else. 2) This C Programming tutorial Series starts from the very basics and covers advanced concepts as we progress. This course breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps. 3) It is aimed at complete beginners, and assumes that you have no programming experience whatsoever. 4) This C Programming tutorial Series uses Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning. Every programmer should and must have learnt C whether it is a Java or C# expert, Because all these languages are derived from C. In this tutorial you will learn all the basic concept of C programming language. Every section in this tutorial is downloadable for offline learning. Topics will be added additional to the tutorial every week or the other which cover more topics and with advanced topics. This is we will Learn Data Types, Arithmetic, If, Switch, Ternary Operator, Arrays, For Loop, While Loop, Do While Loop, User Input, Strings, Functions, Recursion, File I/O, Exceptions, Pointers, Reference Operator , memory management, pre-processors and more.
5. C PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS - FULL COURSE - Theory + 101 Programs Video tutorials - by kodegod
* INDEX * 00:21 Introduction 01:35 Basics of computer programming 03:49 Format specifiers 06:31 First computer program 07:27 Character sets & constants 08:55 Basic data types, int, char & float 09:52 Variable declaration & initialisation 14:17 Basic operators 17:12 Arithmetic instructions Arithmetic operations 18:18 Addition,Subtraction,Multiplication & Division 21:31 Area of Circle & Triangle 24:23 Simple Interest 25:44 Square & Cube 26:51 Total & average 29:00 SWAP two numbers Escape Sequences 32:14 Theory 34:26 Drawing a tree using escape sequences IF & IF ELSE 35:19 Syntax 40:17 Largest of two numbers 41:02 Positive or not 42:17 Greater or less than 10 43:08 Even/odd 44:09 Divisible by 5 44:59 Multiple of 7 45:45 Compare two numbers 46:55 Logical operators 50:07 3 numbers in ascending/descending order 53:01 Calculate discriminant & roots of a quadratic equation 54:29 Calculate grade 56:22 Check marriage eligibility 59:01 Conditional operators While & Do While Loop 01:00:47 Why do we need loops 01:02:24 DO-WHILE & WHILE loops Syntax 01:03:49 WHILE vs Do-WHILE loop 01:04:21 Increment & Decrement Operators 01:07:39 N numbers in sequence 01:09:53 N numbers in reverse order 01:11:10 First N even numbers 01:12:29 N odd numbers 01:13:40 Reverse order of a number 01:16:20 Sum of a number 01:18:48 Armstrong or not For loops 01:23:39 Syntax 01:27:27 Table of given number 01:29:40 Sum of a number FOR loops-Pattern Programming 01:32:34 Pattern programming theory 01:34:42 ◸ of * 01:37:51 ◺ of * 01:40:23 ◿ of * 01:43:38 ◹ of * 01:47:37 █ of * 01:50:39 ▵ of * 01:54:14 ▽ of * 01:56:58 ♢ of * 01:58:11 ◺ of numbers -vertical 02:01:01 ◺ of numbers -horizontal 02:02:51 ▵ of alphabets 02:05:48 ▵ mirroring alphabets 02:09:25 ◺ of integers with integer at the end Advance FOR Loop programs 02:11:47 Factorial 02:16:18 Prime numbers from range 02:22:29 Prime or not 02:27:43 Fibonacci series 02:33:29 Print digits, alphabets using loops 02:36:37 Factorial 02:40:30 Average of numbers 02:43:04 ASCII chart 02:44:21 Rectangular pattern of * 02:46:38 Rectangular pattern using ASCII characters Goto, break & Continue 02:48:59 goto keyword 02:51:12 break & continue keyword Switch case 02:53:39 The syntax of the switch case-control structure 02:55:54 Case-control structures in more detail 02:59:30 Print integers in words 03:00:36 Numbers in words in reverse order using switch case-control 03:02:29 Perform arithmetic operations based on the users choice Functions 03:04:06 What are functions? 03:06:25 Parametrised functions 03:09:18 Addition,subtraction,multiplication,division using functions 03:11:54 Factorial,prime or not & Fibonacci series using functions 03:14:07 Calculate square & cube using functions Arrays 03:16:14 Theory 03:18:11 Single dimensional arrays 03:22:49 Accept array elements & reprint 03:25:36 array elements in reverse order 03:28:11 Addition of array elements 03:30:05 Fibonacci series using arrays 03:32:20 max+min of an array 03:34:46 positive & negative elements of an array 03:37:37 array in ascending/descending order Multidimensional arrays 03:40:01 Theory 03:43:55 Accept MxN matrix & reprint 03:46:41 Add two MxN array matrices 03:48:00 Add array elements of two-dimensional arrays 03:49:10 Diagonal elements of a matrix 03:51:00 Add upper matrix elements 03:52:16 Add lower matrix elements 03:53:42 Multiplication of matrices 03:57:15 Transpose of the matrix Pointers 03:58:57 What are pointers? 04:00:53 Using pointers More on functions 04:02:47 Call by value & call by reference 04:06:49 Swap two numbers using parametrized functions 04:09:48 Scope of a variable 04:13:01 Recursion 04:14:21 Fibonacci series using recursion 04:18:30 Factorial using recursion 04:21:12 Passing arrays to a function Strings 04:25:12 What is a string? 04:28:07 Inbuilt functions 04:30:26 ASCII characters 04:31:19 string reverse, length, uppercase, lowercase & copy 04:33:06 Count alphabets, digits & symbols 04:34:40 Compare two strings 04:35:24 Concatenate two strings 04:36:10 Length of string 04:37:33 Copy a string from another 04:38:39 String uppercase 04:40:24 String lowercase 04:41:25 Join two strings 04:43:58 Count alphabets digits & symbols without using inbuilt functions 04:45:25 Compare two strings without using inbuilt functions 04:47:31 Count vowels 04:48:39 Reverse a string 04:50:36 Palindrome Structures 04:52:34 What are structures? 04:54:57 Create structure Employee, store values & reprint 04:56:22 Array of a structure 04:59:11 Structure within a structure File operations 05:03:36 What are the files? 05:08:06 Read+write to a file character by character 05:12:33 Read+write to a file line by line 05:15:23 Merge two files Command line arguments 05:17:05 Theory 05:18:50 Programs on command line arguments More 05:21:46 Datatypes 05:27:24 Escape sequences 05:30:39 Type casting 05:32:50 Enumeration 05:35:30 Bitwise operators 05:42:31 Unions